Our ref: FOI21/22-144
Date: 10 February 2022
1. Re: Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your email of 26 January in which you requested from the Insolvency Service:
The type of contract I wish to see is below:
1) Cloud Hosting- Cloud hosting services provide hosting for websites on virtual servers, which pull their computing resources from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers.
For the different types of hosting services, can you provide me with the following information:
1) Type of hosting – Dedicated, Co-Location, Cloud Hosting, Other?
2) Who is the supplier of the contract? If possible can you also provide me with the name of the vendor, if applicable?
3) What is the annual contract value for each contract?
4) What type of cloud environment?
Private Cloud- a distinct and secure cloud based environment in which only the specified client can operate.
Public Cloud – where cloud services are provided in a virtualized environment, constructed using pooled shared physical resources, and accessible over a public network such as the internet.
Hybrid- integrated cloud service utilising both private and public clouds to perform distinct functions within the same organisation.
5) What is the original start date of the contract agreement? If there are more than one contract please provide me with the start date for each contract.
6) What is the actual expiry date of the contract agreement? If there are more than one contract please provide me with the expiry date for each contract.
7) When will the organisation plan to review this contract? If there are more than one contract please provide me with the review date for each contract.
8) What is the contract period in years? Please include whether the agreement has any extension periods?
9) What services are provided under the contract?…